We’ve been gone a while, so we’ve got a bit of catching up to do. We talk about National Masturbation Month (it’s May!) and our own creative endeavors. Elia’s got a new book coming out, and Kysmet’s doing a sketching challenge. Some chat about Marie Kondo and baking as well. Then it’s a more serious talk about the RITA awards and racism. Finally, we dive in and become a full Game of Thrones podcast for this episode; spoilers up through season 8, episode 3 (The Long Night).
- Happy National Masturbation Month!
- Marie Kondo’s show Tidying Up With Marie Kondo is on Netflix and you should watch it.
- Bonus reading on Marie Kondo and her methods:
- JUST PAST TWO comes out on Monday, May 20th!
- THREE-WAY SPLIT is a RITA finalist!
- 100 Days of Sketching is brought to you by keshrt on Instagram.
- The croissant recipe I use is here, and the blog describing the steps can be found here.
Twitter Shade about the GoT Shade:
Lighting provided by one slender candle. https://t.co/Zvx4erWsqW— roxane gay (@rgay) April 29, 2019
Okay, I’ve decided to forgive the Red Witch because without her, we wouldn’t be able to see what is happening during this episode. #GoT— Saeed Jones (@theferocity) April 29, 2019
how do u switch this show from night mode— Desus Nice (@desusnice) April 29, 2019
Next time can they fight the Day King so I can see what is happening? #gameofthrones— Paris Wynters (@ParisWynters) April 29, 2019