We saw Ocean’s 8, so we spend some time discussing how much we love beautiful ladies and people doing what they’re good at. Also a bit of commentary about the importance of women supporting women. We cast our women-over-50 buddy cop movie, too. From here, we move on to talking extensively about Professor Marston and the Wonder Women. Speaking of polyamory, Elia has books coming out, including one this August. Then it’s onto discussion of games. We finish by discussing the Zumio, a radical sex toy that totally isn’t a purple jalapeno.
- Haven’t seen The Thomas Crown Affair? You should. It’s beautiful.
- Elia wants to add again that she does not really endorse art theft, and also to clarify, she does not endorse art theft against independent artists. Source your reblogs, people!
- Here’s Anne Hathaway talking about her amazing Ocean’s 8 costars:
- I can’t find the review of Ocean’s 8 saying men are useless and women should have sex with each other. Can anyone help?
- I don’t think a buddy cop movie exists yet with Helen Mirren and Judy Dench. Someone create this, please.
- Haven’t seen the trailer for Professor Marston and the Wonder Women? Here it is.
- I forgot the name of the director. It’s Angela Robinson.
- I have books coming out! You can find info about Three-Way Split on its book page right here on this website.
- For up-to-date info on my books, you really should subscribe to my newsletter.
- I talk about my kinky-as-fuck short BDSM story. It’s done! It’s up on Instafreebie. Go get it.
- State of Decay
- “Glass him” is from The Wolf Among Us. Here’s the gif.
- My actual review of the Zumio is way better and more detailed than the review I give it in our podcast. Check that out.
- We are going to be at THE Dungeons & Geekdoms New England on August 10-12, 2018! Elia is doing two workshops and also recording a podcast live with Kysmet. Come check us out and maybe win some sex toys.
- Check out Elia right here, on eliawinters.com, and KysmetScribbles on Instagram.