In Come and Play episode 26, Kysmet rejoins me on the podcast. We talk about two sex toys – well, one sex toy (the Satisfyer Pro Penguin) and one medical kegel aid (the kGoal). This is an in-depth examination and discussion of both devices, but the episode summary doesn’t do it justice. We have a really good time.
- The kGoal is, indeed, very blue.
- I wasn’t sure how much the kGoal is while recording. It is $149 on the company’s own site.
- Check out the full Satisfyer Pro Penguin review.
- Since writing this review, Womanizer has changed their product look to be less bejeweled and leopard print. Now it looks like something I wouldn’t be ashamed to buy.
- Our local store is Oh My in Northampton, MA. Go visit them!
- TPE is Thermoplastic elastomer. Learn about it on Wikipedia.
- Babeland is a great sex shop.
- Angry Goose is our friend-group nickname for the Tenga Iroha Mini.
- Buy your Penguin from Luvoqa and help the blog! They are $55 on Luvoqa, comparable to other places.
- KysmetScribbles on Tumblr and Instagram