This episode is a wild ride through a bunch of topics. We discuss the self-bondage we’ve gotten into and classes we’ve taken, and then an exploration of what’s keeping us busy: updates on Elia’s latest trilogy and Kysmet’s Inktober work. There’s lots of talk of baking with a digression to discuss how many dicks are in a bushel of dicks and then a big reveal about how many fake dicks Elia actually owns. We also do some toy reviews and blab about Dungeons and Dragons, including our pet cockatrice. This survey episode is a great overview of the weird and wonderful world of Come and Play.
- We talk a bit about Dungeons + Geekdoms, a kink con we went to in August of this year.
- I researched rope bondage when writing Playing Knotty. There’s more info about that book right here!
- Check out Devochka, our rope instructor, on Twitter
- Futomomo is leg-tying. It looks like this:
- Momofuku, though, is a restaurant chain started by David Chang.
- Check out The Twisted Monk for rope.
- Info about Book 2 of the Comes in Threes trilogy will show up on this page as it develops.
- We get tea at Dobra Tea House and it’s lovely.
- I bought 60 bath bombs for $99 on Amazon and I’m not getting a kickback from this link.
- Here is that amazing Silicon Valley sequence from the end of Season 1 about computing maximum dick-jerking speed:
- The Chicken Wing problem
- Here is how I learned to make rough puff pastry:
- Here is the apple turnover recipe I used.
- Learn about The Big E!
- The “pie crust with lard” recipe I use
- Check out Kysmet’s Instagram
- Here is the famous cockatrice picture
- It’s National Novel Writing Month!
- Check out my friend Marisa Wolf’s books on Amazon
- Want to read some of my tawdriest stuff? Get The Cocktail Party free on Prolific Works and sign up for my newsletter.
- Check out my review of the Tentacle Hentai Dildo and read more about Geeky Sex Toys.
- Here’s my Pride Dildo Review
- Sex Toy Recycling
- That guy who overlooked a detail on the photo he sent his mom
- Watch Jennifer Lawrence’s butt plug story on Conan: