After the Infinity War discourse on Episode 28, we needed to spend some time discussing who in the Marvel universe would be good in bed. Includes some ranking, hypotheses about characters’ engagement and skill, logistics of fucking Mjolnir, and thoughtful analysis of why fucking Groot is okay but fucking Rocket is creepy. Then we discuss Hue, an indie puzzle platformer, and finish up with Elia’s review of the Fun Factory Volta, a fun clitoral vibrator that Kysmet thinks looks like a Beetlejuice sandworm.
- If fucking Mjolnir is not just Elia’s kink, but yours, you can buy a fuckable lookalike from Geeky Sex Toys.
- Rule 34 in the Rules of the Internet: if it exists, there is porn of it.
- Elia mentions that she doesn’t want to be fisted with Thanos’s infinity stone gauntlet, but if you do, Geeky Sex Toys has you covered.
- Manos, The Hands of Fate is a MST3K goldmine. Got an hour and a half to kill?
- We mention this tweet in our podcast and it still makes me laugh. Thanks, @SimoneMariposa.
M’Baku could blow my M’Back out if he wanted to.
— me, a fat 🦋 (@SimoneMariposa) February 20, 2018
- Hue is a really fun puzzle game and you should maybe get it. Since the time when we recorded this podcast, Elia has finished Hue and still recommends it.
- I have now written a review of the toy we discuss on the podcast! Check out my review of the Fun Factory Volta, which includes lots of pictures, and buy a Volta here.
- You want to listen to the Song of the Volga Boatmen? Of course you do. I’m pretty sure it was in the Green book of the John W. Schaum Piano Course.
- We are going to be at THE Dungeons & Geekdoms New England on August 10-12, 2018! Elia is doing two workshops and also recording a podcast live with Kysmet. Come check us out and maybe win some sex toys.
- Check out Elia right here, on eliawinters.com, and KysmetScribbles on Instagram.