It’s the first episode of Come and Play’s second season! Kysmet is now a co-host of the podcast, which is exciting for all involved. We talk about the struggles for creative production and sustaining ourselves when the creative well runs dry. We also discuss the difference between self-care and “little” behavior. There’s also conversation about the horrible consent violations by Jeff Mach and what’s happened to Geeky Kink as a result. Then we delve into Monster Hunter, Sea of Thieves, and Elite Dangerous. To finish off the episode, we discuss a Satisfyer Pro Penguin tragedy and three new Satisfyer toys. Tune in!
- If you are a writer and you want to participate in the 365 Club, you will have to become a part of the Facebook group 10 Minute Novelists first. They start recruiting for the 365 Club around October of each year. They are a really great writing group, but be sure you read the group rules, as they don’t kid around.
- Check out KysmetScribbles on Tumblr or Instagram.
- My awesome friend Ryan’s queer-themed pottery shop is Both/And Pottery. Check him out on Etsy.
- A “Reverse Aragorn” uses the image of Aragorn busting open the doors to Helm’s Deep, but it’s in reverse, and it’s a vagina. A “Reverse Aragorn” is something that’s so unsexy that it slams shut the vagina for good. I made it a gif:
- Squishmallows are amazing.
- Read the Brave Call-Out Post compiled by Owl Eye View about Jeff Mach, including allegations. This shit is unacceptable and we in the kink community must not stand for any of it.
- Link to Tied Score, my Femdom BDSM book
- The new Dungeons + Geekdoms, run by Turtle Hill Events, where I will be presenting!
- The very fluffy Paolumu from Monster Hunter looks like this.
- Shoutout to Jay at Haven Body Arts for doing my conch piercing.
- Rest in peace, Satisfyer Pro Penguin.
- New Satisfyer toys:
- Full reviews of these toys coming (ha!) in upcoming posts.
- Side-by-Side comparison of the Satisfyer Pro 4 Couples and the Portal Turret: